A leading global supplier of compressors and automated solutions to the refrigeration and air conditioning industry asked for our assistance in designing and executing a ‘rapid impact’ initiative covering around 150 mEUR of spend in both direct and indirect categories. Within 3 months, we’ve already achieved 1 m EUR of savings. The full year savings exceeded 2.5m EUR. The results were achieved without entering into a more traditional complex and time consuming sourcing process. Prokura drove and led design, roll-out and execution.
The project proved to be an enormous success. Not only were exceptional savings achieved, the organisation was also left with a range of tangible deliverables including:
- an ideas list of the critical levers to use when entering into supplier negotiations
- a rapid repricing reference guide
- templates for negotiation support
- a detailed tracking tool to follow further savings as they develop
- letters, LOI’s and other documents vital to the approach
To find out more about this case and other large-scale rapid repricing initiatives, please contact Christian Svane.